WalkFest 2018 (Saturday 26 May – Monday 28 May 2018)
Join us over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend for the return of our walking festival and enjoy a great programme of guided themed walks in some very special places. We’ll have:
- walks for all ages and abilities, with expert guides
- a chance to visit the only new working mill in Yorkshire
- walks in the Land of Iron, giving a captivating insight into ironstone heritage
- a chance to walk linear stretches of Wainwright’s Coast to Coast and the Cleveland Way (with transport provided)
Bookings and information
Advance bookings and payment are essential for all WalkFest walks. Unless otherwise stated below, book your place online at http://northyorkmoors.eventbrite.com/
No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled by the organisers or there are exceptional circumstances. For further information, call 01439 772738.
- A minimum age of 14 applies to our walks, and all children aged 14+ must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are allowed on Captain Cook’s Younger Years, but must be kept on a short fixed lead at all times.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is essential. It’s also your responsibility to choose walks appropriate to your ability and experience – participation will be at the final discretion of the walk leader.